Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Car Wash in Waterford?

Options
  • 17-12-2013 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

Hi, just wondering about wheres the best car wash to go to in Waterford?

I go to the one in Tesco Ballybeg as its my nearest one and its crap, the best one is like 8.90 and it doesnt really do a great job! and it has nothing to do with the area before anybody starts.

A friend of my used the car wash in ardkeen village the two lads give it a going over too for 9 euro the car looked great after. anybody got any recommendations?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

€10 for a wash and hoover in City Square. Takes about an hour though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Sully wrote: »
    €10 for a wash and hoover in City Square. Takes about an hour though.

Is it a good job?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭7upfree

Noel's Car Wash, Ardkeen Stores.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Is it a good job?

One of the best, if not the best. Car looks squeaky clean on the outside and the inside is fully hoovered out. Long term fan of them. I think its €25 for a Mini Valet. Don't quote me on that, I can't remember for certain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

7upfree wrote: »
    Noel's Car Wash, Ardkeen Stores.

Yeah thats the one my friend uses

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Clutchkick

I use the Power Hose in the Topaz accross from WIT and Waterford Crystal, what ever soap and sh!t they use makes the car look polished! It was always a €10 but it went down to €5 at the start of the summmer for some special offer and stayed that price for the rest of the summer. I've no idea how much it is now, I keep my car immac over the summer but tend to give up in the winter so i havn't used it since bout sept.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 jarri

Bucket of soapy water .............

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Sorry to be bringing up an old thread but does anyone know of any detaillers in Waterford City (Mobile or Fixed) that can either offer a full detail or just a 2bm Wash ?

Advertisement