Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donkey and dog

Options
  • 17-12-2013 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anything about the guy with the cart and donkey and dog.

Where does he come from and how does he get there? Does he walk his donkey and dog into town each day?

I think he's great. But would love to see him walk his donkey in town. That would be an unusual sight. Like walking on the headford road into town or from the dublin road into town.

They must come from somewhere. They're not hardly getting the bus in. And where in town can you have a yard big enough for a cart and donkey. Its not a town thing to see.

I think they're great.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Where does he come from and how does he get there? Does he walk his donkey and dog into town each day?
    Well you obviously talked to him. What did he say?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

• Registered Users Posts: 25,960 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

And where in town can you have a yard big enough for a cart and donkey.

I'm told that some of the horses that work from Eyre Square in the summer live on Bohermore.

Some back yards are larger than you'd think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I haven't seen these guys, but I remember a man with a donkey, also with a dog sat on the donkey, dog with a pipe in its mouth, at the approach to the cliffs of Moher, many years ago (1989!), charging money to take their picture. Does this guy do that? I doubt its the same dog anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

I'm told that some of the horses that work from Eyre Square in the summer live on Bohermore.

Some back yards are larger than you'd think.

Yes. Not sure if they are still there, but they used to be kept in a large yard just off Cill Ard.

• Advertisement
Advertisement