Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to move to in Canada?

Options
  • 17-12-2013 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I got accepted for the IEC 2013 but don't know where to move to in Canada.I have no qualifications really and have a few un-skilled jobs on my C.V.,so where would be the best place for to go? I've been looking at Edmonton,Clagry,Regina but not sure which is the best bet.I have until the end of May to head over but was hoping to go around feb time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭pilgrim pat

have you been on facebook irish in calgary edmonton and regina

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ryandave3006

Hi Gift of the Gabbert, Im heading off in Mid feb on my 2013 Visa aswell as I've to use it, I joined the Irish in Calgary facebook page etc lots of good info on there etc. I've no real idea what Im going to do either but hope to get something to tick me over for awhile. What dates are you thinking of heading?. Im heading over solo too like.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭chris_john_lane

Im thinking of moving to Calgary or Toronto. Does anyone have any info on the application process?. I no you can do it through USIT but thats expensive. Ill be going over with a Degree in Social care so will hopefully get a job before i go or when i arrive. Any help would be great!

Advertisement