Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angels Love - Christine and Orla

Options
  • 17-12-2013 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hey, anyone know anything about these 2 mediums based in Coolock? Cristine and Orla from Angels Love based in Mother Redcaps Mall in Coolock.

They have an offer on grabone.ie - 20 euro reading for one that should be worth 50. Anyone got any reviews of them?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

kiva989 wrote: »
    Hey, anyone know anything about these 2 mediums based in Coolock? Cristine and Orla from Angels Love based in Mother Redcaps Mall in Coolock.

They have an offer on grabone.ie - 20 euro reading for one that should be worth 50. Anyone got any reviews of them?
    that means they will receive 10 per reading do you think yourself if they were any good that they would do it for so little and they would have to sell so many hundred for the company I have spoken to a Grab one person on the phone few weeks back and decided to stay well away unless it was the lady in question that I spoke to she later rang me to see if I had a change of heart

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

James DD wrote: »
    that means they will receive 10 per reading do you think yourself if they were any good that they would do it for so little and they would have to sell so many hundred for the company I have spoken to a Grab one person on the phone few weeks back and decided to stay well away unless it was the lady in question that I spoke to she later rang me to see if I had a change of heart

Perhaps they are using the vouchers to build profile or a customer base or are just not motivated by money James .

I've had a look at their website www.angelslove.ie and their customer reviews appear to be very good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

The Muppet wrote: »
    Perhaps they are using the vouchers to build profile or a customer base or are just not motivated by money James .

I've had a look at their website www.angelslove.ie and their customer reviews appear to be very good.
    maybe not motivated by money and its lovely to think people do this for the love of the people they are far and few between I just know from my experience in life there nothing for nothing, they are a fundraiser for hospital charities we even trusted that carry on hope the money went to the right place

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

James DD wrote: »
    maybe not motivated by money and its lovely to think people do this for the love of the people they are far and few between I just know from my experience in life there nothing for nothing, they are a fundraiser for hospital charities we even trusted that carry on hope the money went to the right place

I'm sure we'd all hope that anything we donate to charity would go to the front line services and not into some execs pocket but the reality is once you hand over your money you have no control over where it goes. Do you stop giving to charities like the Laura Lynn etc who depend totally on donations to continue their excellent work or continue giving in the hope it helps those who need help.

I only replied because you tried to devalue the service offered here on the grounds that it was a discount voucher. I have purchased many of voucher for services, breaks etc and have had always had a good experience and received excellent value for money. I doubt business would use voucher deals if there was nothing in it for them but I guess you just have to look at the bigger picture to see the value in these, life's not all about money.

This is going way off topic so i'll leave it at that.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 29 foreverme99

I had mixed thoughts when I saw the add/coupon! It would be nice to hear some reviews on them. I wonder do they both do the reading? Or do you book a reading with one of them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 doljock

Have you tried just to google their names followed by SCAM it will pull in all feedback on them . I have done my research on mediums/clarvoyants fortune tellers tarot readers angel readers ect... as I wanted some answers and I have to say I have not come across their names be it good or bad .

• Registered Users Posts: 29 foreverme99

doljock wrote: »
    Have you tried just to google their names followed by SCAM it will pull in all feedback on them . I have done my research on mediums/clarvoyants fortune tellers tarot readers angel readers ect... as I wanted some answers and I have to say I have not come across their names be it good or bad .

Are you saying these 2 ppl are a scam? I have googled their names and can't find anything about a scam with them. Can you put up a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭herbalplants

They are brilliant. I had a reading last year with Orla, blew my mind away. I am booking another one soon.

They have a shop in Darndale.

Living the life

Advertisement