Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who makes cakes in Kilkenny

Options
  • 17-12-2013 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

I've been put in charge of getting desserts for the Xmas this year. I'll need enough cake for 12 adults. So I was thinking of ordering two cakes (Cheese cake & chocolate?) and maybe making some tarts/buns myself.

Can anyone suggest a good home bakery or option for me? Anywhere in Kilkenny City or South of the City would suit.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Superquinn do them on site.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Wimbago

Keogh's are in both Callan and James St. Kilkenny, should be able to sort you out for both.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

I have used Marias cakes. They are based on that Street that runs down from super Quinn to high street. I have had plenty of orders off them and always been happy. They make a great malteaser cheese cake
    Jesper wrote: »
    I've been put in charge of getting desserts for the Xmas this year. I'll need enough cake for 12 adults. So I was thinking of ordering two cakes (Cheese cake & chocolate?) and maybe making some tarts/buns myself.

Can anyone suggest a good home bakery or option for me? Anywhere in Kilkenny City or South of the City would suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭domkk

Try mrs mccake. The cakes are excellent

www.facebook.com/mrsmccake1

Advertisement