Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

widening an entrance

• 17-12-2013 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi I have an existing agri enterance on some land that hasn't been used in years. It's about 8 foot wide at present and overgrown, I want to widen to about 14 feet, do I need planning permission?
    It on a narrow secondary road which is a cul de sac in county Wexford.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭ford2600

cocobear wrote: »
    Hi I have an existing agri enterance on some land that hasn't been used in years. It's about 8 foot wide at present and overgrown, I want to widen to about 14 feet, do I need planning permission?
    It on a narrow secondary road which is a cul de sac in county Wexford.

I didn't!

Not sure of legally correct answer.

From a practical perspective your probably improving the sight distance and quicking exit entry time so shouldn't be a problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Don't think so but just in case there are special restrictions go have a chat with a council planner, I did to make sure that there were no issues, they usually have planning clinics once a week.

Advertisement