Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vouchers

Options
  • 17-12-2013 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

I have been looking to buying dunnes vouchers online but she has no pay pal what other option have I got as comeback in case I don't receive my vouchers? Asked me to swift post the payment as both are working and can't sign For them?
    Thank u

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Much handier to just call in to a store for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Much handier to just call in to a store for them.

Sorry for sounding silly how would that work see she wants me to send 280 to her she'll send on the vouchers? I'd just hate to send that amount and have no vouchers? I know it's a risk but just wanted to see what folks thought. Swift post could that b an option?? Thank u very much for. Your reply

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭saralou2011

bewhiched wrote: »
    Sorry for sounding silly how would that work see she wants me to send 280 to her she'll send on the vouchers? I'd just hate to send that amount and have no vouchers? I know it's a risk but just wanted to see what folks thought. Swift post could that b an option?? Thank u very much for. Your reply

I'll be careful if I was you. Sounds like a scam! Be safer to buy them In store

I'll be careful if I was you. Sounds like a scam! Be safer to buy them In store

Yeah I think your right think I just needed someone to say it for me like if it was pay pal you'd have come back at least thank u

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

I can't fully understand what you are trying to say but just get them in a store if you are concerned about delivery.

• Advertisement

GarIT wrote: »
    I can't fully understand what you are trying to say but just get them in a store if you are concerned about delivery.

Girl selling them for 270. And there's 380 on them apx. Just wanted advice on the best way to post and making sure I have come back if say she didn't send on vouchers that had been paid for

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Girl selling them for 270. And there's 380 on them apx. Just wanted advice on the best way to post and making sure I have come back if say she didn't send on vouchers that had been paid for

Thank you

Even if you paid with Paypal you would have no comeback.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carpejugulum

lol dunnes

buy one4all

• Registered Users Posts: 69,081 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Thank you

There isn't any way - she isn't a retailer and hence you won't be covered by Paypal. Either pick them up in person and verify they're valid in a store before payment or don't buy them.

GarIT wrote: »
    Even if you paid with Paypal you would have no comeback.

If u sent the payments " for goods and services " no cause I bought stamps and they weren't sent and I got refunded by pay pal? That's odd

• Advertisement

If u sent the payments " for goods and services " no cause I bought stamps and they weren't sent and I got refunded by pay pal? That's odd

Right guys thanks v much think I'll leave it better to b safe than sorry?? Big thank u to all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Thank you

Oh! Forget it. Why sell something like Dunne's vouchers? It has to be a scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,708 ✭✭✭brian_t

Oh! Forget it. Why sell something like Dunne's vouchers? It has to be a scam.

It sounds like this ad on Donedeal http://www.donedeal.ie/othertickets-for-sale/gift-vouchers-for-dunnes-stores-euro-340/6156412

Personally I think I'd meet up with the vendor in a public place or else pass on them.

Advertisement