Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 14 - PS4 Upgrade Code

Options
  • 17-12-2013 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭

I've been given a free sealed copy of FIFA 14 for the PS3. Is there anywhere I could get an upgrade code for the PS4 version?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭mcw92

I think there should be a code inside it for a 10€ upgrade? Or it might be done through the PSN on the PS4 either.
    Otherwise, gamestop can take in the PS3 version + 15€ and give you the PS4 version.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

mcw92 wrote: »
    I think there should be a code inside it for a 10€ upgrade? Or it might be done through the PSN on the PS4 either.
    Otherwise, gamestop can take in the PS3 version + 15€ and give you the PS4 version.
    The upgrade was only for ones bought early i think. May chech that 15 quid thing and see. I'd be surprised though because the PS4 version is currently €20 more new

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mcgrailg

Hi

GameStop told me the promo was finished but I brought my used copy to HMV/xtra vision and they upgraded it to the ps4 version for €20

• Registered Users Posts: 7,736 ✭✭✭ASOT

If that fails CEX are giving €32 cash for it which is more than anyone else around.

Advertisement