Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Windows 7 no sound from headphones, no option in control panel to enable headphones

• 17-12-2013 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Windows 7 no sound from headphones, no option in control panel to enable headphones, drivers are up to date. Sound works on laptop speakers and when I plug the headphone jack in the sound from the speakers stop which it should but the sound does not come from the headphones. Like I said for some reason I dont see an option in the sound management to enable headphones. Any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,256 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Faulty jack or headphones

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭jon burrows

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    Faulty jack or headphones

Dont think so, the headphones work fine on other laptops, and windows does detect a jack input when I plug in the earphones. Like I said earlier I dont see any option for headphones in the control panel in the sound playback section

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭Dammer

Any warning triangles in Device manager?

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭jon burrows

Dammer wrote: »
    Any warning triangles in Device manager?

Hi Dammer, no warning triangles in Device manager either

Advertisement