Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mobility scooter has been snaffeled ?

Options
  • 17-12-2013 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭

last august i bought a cheepo mobility scooter, this required new batterys, i bought them from a local guy who supplies garages and motor factors, it worked fine for a about a month, then it started to give trouble, when the charger was plugged in it shower a full charge, i took the batterys to the guy to check the batterys, he said that they were fine and returned them, the charger still showed full charge, the battery guy called with a new charged, this also showed full charge, he took away the batterys and motor part of the scooter, i now cannot get them back, first he said that he took it to a guy down in kerry, three weeks later he said that it was not repaired and he took it to a guy in tipperarey, he will not answer the fone, he will not return fone calls, last week i got a text saying the motor was finished and that it had to be sent to england for repair, i have had to buy another one last weekend, so from end of september until the middle of december he has it no communication whatever, btw he lives nearby, any advice is both thankful and required.

Advertisement