Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cup Competition

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Perfect

I'll b 10 mins...disk scratch problem...

I'll b 10 mins...disk scratch problem...

I'm currently installing the disk, shouldn't be any longer than 12-13 mins...thanks for being patient

What's ur gamertag btw?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

What's ur gamertag btw?
    no problem man. It's specsy

My message didn't post, eh basically I left the game to download overnight and some reason it only got to 70%, it's on 76% now so I can play at 12! If not, I'll just give you the win since it's been all my fault!

• Advertisement

My message didn't post, eh basically I left the game to download overnight and some reason it only got to 70%, it's on 76% now so I can play at 12! If not, I'll just give you the win since it's been all my fault!
    ah that's ok, I overslept anyway! See you at 12

The_Gatsby wrote: »
    ah that's ok, I overslept anyway! See you at 12

Wrote a big review but phone deleted it! So short and sweet! Hopefully specsy writes it up properly!

Giffney texans beat specsy bears!

Giffney tops group b with 3 wins

49ers vs Perrin =-87
    Default win vs malaig =-80 (assuming you have to use average team)
    Texans vs specsy=-73

480-240=240

Leaves me with 240 for playoffs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Gatsyby and Perrin last game left in group b, rauol and mikemac last game in group c. Group a left to play

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Group A.. bunch of wasters :pac:

I can't remember the exact score but I think it was 41-34. Some ridiculous plays including an INT thrown by Cutler and then an immediate fumble caused by Forte. There were a couple of big returns for each team with the Texans taking one to the house. Another by the Texans was stopped at the Bears 25 by the kicker Gould.

The Bears managed to get the ball late in the 4th with the game tied at 34-34. Then Cutler threw a crucial INT which allowed the Texans to get the go ahead TD. Bears get the ball back with a decent amount of time on the clock and some timeouts. This could be the game winning drive. NOPE! Cutler throws another INT with about 18 seconds to go and the Texans kneel it out for the win.

This was a very good game. It could have easily gone either way with no team really dominating. In the end, it was turnovers that made this game so close. That and the serious lag we suffered I think! Good game Giffney and good luck in the playoffs.

• Advertisement

empacher wrote: »
    Gatsyby and Perrin last game left in group b, rauol and mikemac last game in group c. Group a left to play

I've only played 1 game.

Perrin, I probably won't be around today but will let you know tomorrow when I'm available, have to check my work hours.

I've only played 1 game.

Perrin, I probably won't be around today but will let you know tomorrow when I'm available, have to check my work hours.

Madalig has dropped out so that gives you an auto win

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Have the sliders made any difference to the game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

empacher wrote: »

Rauol, are you around?

I was free all week but alas back to work tomorrow

I'm free all weekend, just waiting on your PM

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Thought I posted. Not sure when i will be around. My net at home is shocking and keeps cutting out every 20 min so I haven't been able to play my xbox at all. I will update the standings asap.

Actually I can't get into the google docs. I requested access but maybe it could be made public?

Edit - Mikemac - I could get on to start before 3.30 if you could play.

Raoul wrote: »
    Thought I posted. Not sure when i will be around. My net at home is shocking and keeps cutting out every 20 min so I haven't been able to play my xbox at all. I will update the standings asap.

Actually I can't get into the google docs. I requested access but maybe it could be made public?

Edit - Mikemac - I could get on to start before 3.30 if you could play.

I added you there Eamon. For some reason the google drive app won't let me make it public. I just have to add any emails that want to view it.

Perrin I'll be available in about 40 minutes. Otherwise all day tomorrow works

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Perrin I'll be available in about 40 minutes. Otherwise all day tomorrow works
    Sry only saw this now,sometime tomorrow should be good

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Sry only saw this now,sometime tomorrow should be good
    Let me know a time that suits you and I'll be available

Let me know a time that suits you and I'll be available
    I probably be around from 3 onwards but won't be fully sure till morning if I can't make tomorrow you can have the win

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Give a shout Raoul when you have a good connection again.

I probably be around from 3 onwards but won't be fully sure till morning if I can't make tomorrow you can have the win

Well I'm around all day so let me know a time that suits and hopefully we can get it played

Well I'm around all day so let me know a time that suits and hopefully we can get it played
    Ya I sent you a message there on xbox live,dunno if you got it or not

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Iv been awful for organising Ames over te christmas! Anyway I'm around for an hour or so from now if anyone wants a group a game

Ya I sent you a message there on xbox live,dunno if you got it or not

Sorry that's my younger brother playing Xbox. Are you still available?

Ya on till 6 I think

You can have that game Gatsby,don't think I'd have time play anymore in the cup anyway

Gatsby comes second in group B!

Loss vs giffney using bears = -85
    Two default win vs Perrin and malaig = (-80x2)= 160?

Leaving him with 235 points

So what's the story with default wins then? If you win because of default win, do we have to take the average 80 then?

Gatsby comes second in group B!

Loss vs giffney using bears = -85
    Two default win vs Perrin and malaig = (-80x2)= 160?

Leaving him with 235 points

So what's the story with default wins then? If you win because of default win, do we have to take the average 80 then?

Seems the only fair approach. As we can't tell if you would have gone with weak or string teams

• Advertisement
Advertisement