Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football teams in D8

Options
  • 17-12-2013 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just moved into the area near Dame St/Christchurch and looking to join a football (soccer) team to get fit, meet people and for a bit of competitive action.

Anyone able to recommend anywhere?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=85489079

I have two good posts in that thread there, few might be a bit far from Christchurch mind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭kelledy

Off the top of my head the closest teams i can think of to Dublin 8 would all play in brick field park. Men's teams i can think off would be queens park.. rialto FC.. auinger Celtic. The great all play there games around d12

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭kelledy

kelledy wrote: »
    Off the top of my head the closest teams i can think of to Dublin 8 would all play in brick field park. Men's teams i can think off would be queens park.. rialto FC.. auinger Celtic. The great all play there games around d12

The rest ***

Advertisement