Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stabbing by park

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭lassykk

Is there any update on this? Is the victim OK?

Has the name of the victim or the scum been released to the public?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Baby4 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Sorry my bad ,Canada Square is where I was talking about , Just thought Canada house was one of the blocks down there like Park or Suir House.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

I dont think anybody would know what to do when in that situation we might think its like a movie and we will become a hero or something but the reality is that there is some scum out there and they wouldn't think twice about stabbing you and unfortunately this is what happened yesterday.Out of interest does anybody know why these scumbags are being held in New Ross and Tramore Garda stations and not the Waterford city one?

The cells are being refurbed in the Waterford barracks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

kryogen wrote: »
    Obviously don't put it on thread but can you tell me which one you are talking about in a pm?

WLR have named them

http://www.wlrfm.com/news-and-sport/waterford-news/197316-two-men-in-court-again-tomorrow-in-connection-with-robbery-at-waterford-city-service-station-wlrfmnews.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭0rt

Anthony O Regan of 225 Larchville, Waterford and 24 year old Christy Grant of 6 Canada House, Canada St

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

thomasm wrote: »
    Good to hear the guy who helped out is ok. Now please throw the book at the scum

whats the bets they have a record as long as your arm already

• Registered Users Posts: 13,952 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Max Powers wrote: »

Paddy Power wouldn't take it!

Max Powers wrote: »

That would be a YES in both cases......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

Sickening really. They were out on bail at the time. All these scumbags seem to be constantly walking around on bail until such a time as they kill someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Cretins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

The 2nd guy mentioned is a real scumbag I know him from where I used to live he is from the same area I had a run in with him and his friends and even back then (4yrs) he was carrying knives long screwdrivers and hammers and he acted the hard man when he was with his friends and he had his weapons. I hope the ****er gets done for the stabbing but without doubt he wont.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭tramoreman77

something needs to be done about the level of drugs in this town we all know someone who is dealing this crap out and we all need to stand together ,iv heard of people stabbing muggings and so on what is it going to take ..when are we going to join together and force these people out

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Digital Society

something needs to be done about the level of drugs in this town we all know someone who is dealing this crap out and we all need to stand together ,iv heard of people stabbing muggings and so on what is it going to take ..when are we going to join together and force these people out

This wasnt about heroin believe it or not. Just scumbags.

Too easy to blame heroin on everything.

This wasnt about heroin believe it or not. Just scumbags.

Too easy to blame heroin on everything.

Heroin maybe not ,Side effect of drugs YES ,They where off they're heads at the time (eye witness account)
    Yes I Agree with you , these two beauties would be up for this sort of s**t with or without drugs known the type of scum they are..
    but

it was a drug related crime...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Heroin maybe not ,Side effect of drugs YES ,They where off they're heads at the time (eye witness account)
    Yes I Agree with you , these two beauties would be up for this sort of s**t with or without drugs known the type of scum they are..
    but

it was a drug related crime...
    Take solace in the fact that some blood sucking defence barrister, paid for by legal aid will have the two lads back on the streets in no time!

Spend all your dole on drink and drugs, and the state will pay for any crimes you commit while on them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭gw80

apparently they lived above the free legal aid office, just saying!

Advertisement