Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent house/apartment for one day?

Options
  • 18-12-2013 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭

Hey, I was wondering are there any services/websites that let you rent apartments/houses for 1 day? Preferably in Dublin city.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I pass by these apartments regularly:

http://www.staydublin.com/

Can't vouch for how good / bad they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Have stayed in a couple of the Stay Dublin buildings and they are grand. Always booked through booking.com or hotels.com instead of direct because it turned out cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Have stayed in a couple of the Stay Dublin buildings and they are grand. Always booked through booking.com or hotels.com instead of direct because it turned out cheaper

Yeah but that seems to be more of hotel rather than just house/apartment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

arleitiss wrote: »
    Yeah but that seems to be more of hotel rather than just house/apartment?

No, they are apartments, just always found them cheaper to book if you don't book directly through their website and use a booking website instead, also on their own website they sometimes have minimum stay restrictions of 2 or 3 nights over the weekend where I could always book one night through hotels.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 karolw

I always use airbnb.com. For sure you can find the right one there for less than €50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭Scortho

I'd recommend airbnb as well. Very easy to use.

Advertisement