Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommendation please

• 18-12-2013 12:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a brand / make / model of toilet. Needs to be durable with a good decent flushing action so basically one that will work properly & consistently for years

Are there any brands / models that should be avoided

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭agusta

Can anyone recommend a brand / make / model of toilet. Needs to be durable with a good decent flushing action so basically one that will work properly & consistently for years

Are there any brands / models that should be avoided

Thank you
    Its worth a trip to mc mahons or matthews in limerick and see what they have.I like the legend suite that mc mahons have.You can see it on their website.They both sell good quality bathroom ware.Its better to buy in a plumbing merchants than a retail store in my opinion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Thanks, would plan to visit the likes of who you mention, bought a cheapish one in the past which turned out to be useless, hence my post but most expensive doesn't always mean best either so was looking for advice / experience before I go. Will look at website, thanks, looks less important than functionality lol

Advertisement