Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found: Mass card for Tony Clarke. Would like to return to owner.

Options
  • 18-12-2013 1:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭

I found a mass card for Tony Clarke of Glenshane, Tallaght on the ground in Smithfield Market this evening. It was in a blue Bank of Ireland card holder.

Anyone know the best way I could place this so it gets back to its owner?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

If it has the date of death, you could always search www.rip.ie and try find the name of a family member?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Do a google to see in what parish Glenshane is & then post the card to the Parish Priest.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 musicvine

If it has the signature of the priest on the card, (it should have if it is an individual Mass offering), you might find him via Google or, contact Glenshane, Tallaght parish. Good of you to follow it up. A Mass offered for a deceased soul is a meaningful gift.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Gravale

There are Clarkes in Glenshane Green in Tallaght. Check the telephone book. I would expect the postman to know the number if you sent it just to Glenshane Green.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Type his name into www.rip.ie and you might find the family's address to post it to. If not get it to the church where it was written

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭superelliptic

Fair play to you for taking the time to do this OP, Merry Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

you could put it in the post and then pray to St Anthony that it finds an owner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭MakeEmLaugh

Shared the photo on facebook and the person's niece got in touch, so it's been returned to the family. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Shared the photo on facebook and the person's niece got in touch, so it's been returned to the family. :)

If ever a person lived up to their username. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

This is actually the one thing thats cheered me up over an otherwise crap Christmas. Happy New Year to you, MakeEmLaugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 musicvine

:) Happy New Year to You.

Advertisement