Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH Infraction

Options
  • 18-12-2013 2:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hi guys, I've already PM'd the Mod.
    I want to dispute the infraction. I don't understand how my post could be considered 'being a dick'. I do however understand, she may have thought I was encouraging the OP to troll or that without reading the OP, a 'dickish' assumption about my post may have been made. Please read my posts after that to clarify.
    I think an infraction is very heavy handed. Surely a warning would have sufficed?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,696 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Hi kc90,

Have you received a response from the mod and discussed it with her? If not, please wait for her to reply. If she has replied, I'll take a look over this for you.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭kc90

Penn wrote: »
    Hi kc90,

Have you received a response from the mod and discussed it with her? If not, please wait for her to reply. If she has replied, I'll take a look over this for you.

Thanks.

Yeah, I've done all that. She's made up her mind already. I do get here she's coming from and so I could accept a warning. I just feel an infraction was over the top.
    Thanks Penn.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,696 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Hi kc90,

I understand yourself and the mod have come to an agreement and the infraction will be reversed.

This dispute can be marked as resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement