Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychology courses in Cork

Options
  • 18-12-2013 2:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Has anyone ever taken any good night classes in Psychology in Cork that would be starting in the new year? Hopefully one that doesn't cost and arm and a leg.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

TheChief36 wrote: »
    Has anyone ever taken any good night classes in Psychology in Cork that would be starting in the new year? Hopefully one that doesn't cost and arm and a leg.

I think the answer will be very influenced by what you hope to achieve.

1) length of course ?
    2) is it a fetac , or degree course ?
    3) what do you hope to do with the course afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭TheChief36

Well I don't want it to be too long. Probably no longer than a year and I would prefer part time. Basically I would like to be a counselor some day but I'm 27 now and I don't think I'm mature enough yet but I would like to build my knowledge and some credentials to maybe enter a more serious course later on.

Advertisement