Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone seen Santa?????

Options
  • 18-12-2013 3:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Has anyone seen santa... this particular santa, his worked in Waterford Bowl & Kidzone for the last nine years and since this place is closed down at the moment wondering does anyone know were his gone????? apart from the north pole :D the kids have always gone to see him and think every other is just a helper

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭inlikeflynn86

Has anyone seen santa... this particular santa, his worked in Waterford Bowl & Kidzone for the last nine years and since this place is closed down at the moment wondering does anyone know were his gone????? apart from the north pole :D the kids have always gone to see him and think every other is just a helper

Gino, hes at Winterval ;-)

Theres a few Santas on together so you may need to ask an elf that you would like to see him while you queue!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭dobman88

Has anyone seen santa... this particular santa, his worked in Waterford Bowl & Kidzone for the last nine years and since this place is closed down at the moment wondering does anyone know were his gone????? apart from the north pole :Dthe kids have always gone to see him and think every other is just a helper

Coolest post ever. Can't beat the innocence of kids and santa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭inlikeflynn86

dobman88 wrote: »
    Coolest post ever. Can't beat the innocence of kids and santa.

I brought my 10 week old and he was trying to talk to this Santa. He has a way with people and my little dude took to him straight away.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I brought my 10 week old and he was trying to talk to this Santa. He has a way with people and my little dude took to him straight away.

He is a legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭saintchrisburg

He's definitely at Santa's Grotto every Sunday, can't say about the rest of the week. He's a great guy and does his best to make sure the children don't see him out of costume when he's on break, etc. Few people can pull off the Santa look in real life, but he does it splendidly and I can't help but admire his beard :-p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

He's the best Santa, he did the Aldi christmas ads last year or the year before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNEMryx8sLU

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

mate you said it in a nutshell this is the guy im after my little crew went to see him a good few years ago now loved every second of him but is there any way to guarantee he is the 1 who they will see :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

oh did i mention they still talk about him and want to go see the REAL SANTA again hehe they mean this guy hes brill 10/10

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭joni1

My kids saw Gino on the prom in Tramore last summer and couldn't believe their eyes. I told them Santa was just on his holidays like everyone else:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Funny I've no recollection of ever being brought to see santa:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Funny I've no recollection of ever being brought to see santa:(

Maybe you just got a bad memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭taytobreath

deisemum wrote: »
    He's the best Santa, he did the Aldi christmas ads last year or the year before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNEMryx8sLU

Feckin hell i never knew ould gino kav was that fellow in the add
    he's a Tramore celeb!!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Flutterby80

Gino is my friend's dad , he's a lovely man and a legend in Tramore!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 alrightcuz00

Thanks for the help guys was able to contact gino himself, he is working at winterval on friday from 2.00pm and on saturday and sunday unfortunately the place is booked out i rang and they said that dont do walk ins, was told by others that if i came in and be willing to wait a while id get to see santa but because theres a few he might not be the one id get to see, explains the ques people were giveing out about in another tread but im not complaining..... why he wasnt the santa coming down the river doh he would have been better in my opinion and i would have known were he was anyhows thanks to everyone for the help in bought this tread and the other one

Advertisement