Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flim clubs or groups in cork city?

Options
  • 18-12-2013 3:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

people who enjoy making flims, or clubs or anything related to making movies, cant really find anything online , hoping someone knows something i dont.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭KatyBob

I'm interested as well but can't find anything. I'd prefer the side of making it as opposed to just watching though. Do any of the colleges have night classes?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 chloe90

i don't really know tbh i don't think he'd want to take a course since he's already graduated , just looking for like a group of people who want to make a movie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

• Registered Users Posts: 42 chloe90

oh this looks good thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Pitcairn

St John's College have a film groups as well. Pretty active from I have heard and they are involved in film making.

https://www.facebook.com/stjohnsfilmdepartment

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

There are a lot of people who are making films in Cork. It's a bit of a boom time for it at the moment!

My recommendation if you want to get in touch with anyone is the 'scene' is to join a group called 'egomotion' on Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Could try UCC Film Society.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭KatyBob

Great! Thanks :)

Advertisement