Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to add a sepa payee to my account

Options
  • 18-12-2013 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Hi,

I am trying to add a sepa payee to my account but i keep getting an error saying that the combination of iban and bic are not right. i contacted you guys yesterday and you told me that there is changes being made to the system last night but im still receiving the same error here is the details im trying to add.

<SNIP>

I hope you can help im trying to pay for a christmas present.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Don't post your details where 2 million people are going to read them!

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭thelibertyboy

Dav wrote: »
    Don't post your details where 2 million people are going to read them!
    I apologise that info is public information so i didnt think i was doing anything wrong :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi thelibertyboy.

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you have confirmed that the IBAN and BIC are indeed correct and you are still experiencing difficulty adding this payee, please contact Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / 003531 4044000 and a representative will be happy to investigate it further for you.

If we can help with anything else, please let us know.
    Laura

Hi thelibertyboy.

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you have confirmed that the IBAN and BIC are indeed correct and you are still experiencing difficulty adding this payee, please contact Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / 003531 4044000 and a representative will be happy to investigate it further for you.

If we can help with anything else, please let us know.
    Laura
    Hi Laura,

I have done this twice already and they have said it should work can you take my details and try and get me a definitive answer?

Regards,
    Kevin

Hi the libertyboy.

When entering the payee details, if you are including the 3 x's at the end of your swift code, please remove them and you should then have no issues adding the payment details.

If this does not resolve the issue for you, please let us know.
    Laura

• Advertisement

Hi the libertyboy.

When entering the payee details, if you are including the 3 x's at the end of your swift code, please remove them and you should then have no issues adding the payment details.

If this does not resolve the issue for you, please let us know.
    Laura
    Hi Laura,

I have tested all of this and when i called you guys they said the original bic was correct and the iban. i would really appreciate if you could get someone to look at as its holding up me buying an expensive xmas present :(

Regards,
    Kevin

We are sorry to hear of the difficulty you are experiencing while trying to add these details Kevin.

Please send us a PM with your name, branch and a contact number and we will be happy to arrange for a representative to give you a call to investigate this further for you.

Thanks.
    Laura

We are sorry to hear of the difficulty you are experiencing while trying to add these details Kevin.

Please send us a PM with your name, branch and a contact number and we will be happy to arrange for a representative to give you a call to investigate this further for you.

Thanks.
    Laura
    I tried to pm you there it say you dont allow pms :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi thelibertyboy

We have just sent you a private message. If you would like to reply with your name, branch and contact number. We will arrange a call back for you.

Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement