Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That suit clearance shop on Patrick street.

Options
  • 18-12-2013 12:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭

There's one of those "bargain" clearance shops that sells suits by McD's on Grand Parade.

Has anyobe been in there? Are they good quality or a load of shyte? I don't have a clue about suits.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

suits - you get what you pay for.
    When you buy a suit , its material , cut and fit.

If you're selling a suit for 100 euros then something has been compromised somewhere.
    Previous I had the Irish male standard 2 suits - wedding and funeral. Black and Navy.
    Now I have a job where I need to wear a suit every day , within 2 months both suits had fallen apart. Best thing I did was went into one of the "proper" suit shops (theres 2 opposite boots on patrick st) and got them to supply and alter a couple of suits for me , then did the same thing a few months later to build up a rotation of suits.
    Best money I spent in a while.

TLDR : dont buy a cheap suit and expect to wear it everyday to work , get a "proper" suit altered to your measurements.

Advertisement