Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Just Bathrooms' - Killarney. Any experience / opinions?

Options
  • 18-12-2013 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I will be doing up the main bathroom / ensuite in my home in the New Year.
    I came across this company in Killarney that seem to be a one stop shop for everything I need www.justbathrooms.ie David McCarthy, Tiernaboul.

Has anyone any experience of their services or would know of them. Recommend them or not?

All feedback appreciated, thanks.

PS: Work will involve new ware, repositioning of bath, re-tiling, installation of electric shower, recessed lights etc etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

No one?
    Any other recommendations of similar in Kerry??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭jkforde

the parents got their bathroom redone before Christmas and they're very happy with his service and standard of work - punctual, no BS, clean job, competitive price, good finish, no disposal or clean up. A1 by all accounts.

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

Thnaks a mill - had a prelim meeting, very impressed and looking forward to working with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭jkforde

Plek Trum wrote: »
    Thnaks a mill - had a prelim meeting, very impressed and looking forward to working with them.

just so you know, he didn't do the job personally himself, the fellas he had working for him on my parent's job we're a Polish father and son duo and were top notch according to dad.

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

Advertisement