Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conference Round

Options
  • 18-12-2013 4:03pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Subject to league advance
    Broncos @ Chiefs
    Seahawks @ Cowboys

Whens good for you Broncos?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭theoneadlum

Can you play this evening, at 5 or thereabouts?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Don't think it's advanced to conference stage yet lads

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

whats the Hold up, get the new season started :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Boooooooooooooooooooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Broncos 42 @ Chiefs 48
    Seahawks 34 @ Cowboys 42

Cowboys gonna win the SB 45-42

So says I

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

madalig12 wrote: »
    Broncos 42 @ Chiefs 48
    Seahawks 34 @ Cowboys 42

Cowboys gonna win the SB 45-42

So says I
    Nah I'm not coming out of this round,firm believer of the madden luck which I got in my past 2 games versus the Broncos so its bound to swing back

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Nah I'm not coming out of this round,firm believer of the madden luck which I got in my past 2 games versus the Broncos so its bound to swing back

If we've advanced then I could play anytime today before 5.

If we've advanced then I could play anytime today before 5.
    No advance yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Pm Heli, if the four of you hit the advance button it should advance.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Adrian has the power

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Right, I'll be home soon, half hour or so..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Adrian has the power

Looks like you are still commish...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Did you not advance after your wildcard game?

Yeah, but I transferred back to you straight afterwards,

I won't be home til tonight lads so it's going to have to wait, I can't seem to figure out how to change to leagues on the mobile site

I won't be home til tonight lads so it's going to have to wait, I can't seem to figure out how to change to leagues on the mobile site

Advanced now.

Chiefs. Let me know if you can do Friday. Any time should be ok, juat let me know.

You around tonight Mikey

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    You around tonight Mikey

Should be able to play from now until around 9.

Sweet I can be on at 8!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Seahawks 24-42 Cowboys.

This was the most enjoyable game of Madden I've had in ages, and the scoreline does not tell the story of a crazy game that was close until the 4th. I don't have time for a big report now, but Padraic had the ball with the score at 17-21, but a key pick gave me the ball, and Richard Sherman decided to take his vacation early, as he was beat deep for 3 touchdowns! The moment of the game however came when Maurice Claibourne grabbed a pick at his own 19 and weaved into the middle, out wide, back into the middle and back out wide leaving a wake of falled Seahawks behind him on an incredible TD return.

Good game mate, really enjoyed it, good luck next season.

Perrin... Soon.

Chiefs 45 Broncos 21

Q1
    Broncos start with the ball and move it to about halfway before Manning is picked by Johnson,Chiefs drive ends with a short run for Charles
    Chiefs 7 Broncos 0
    Broncos respond with there own TD courtesy of Moreno Chiefs 7 Broncos 7
    Q2
    Chiefs move up the field but on a passing play every WR is well covered,Smith shuffling to his right throws the ball across his shoulder blindly towards the endzone...its picked off by the Broncos safety.
    Broncos drive the lenght of the field which ends with a Montee Ball TD
    Broncos 14 Chiefs 7
    Chiefs take the ball back in need of a score before halftime and get it through Charles
    Chiefs 14 Broncos 14
    Welker brings the KR back to around halfway buts there's still only around 50 seconds on the clock but thats all the clock Manning needs as he hits D.Thomas for a TD with 4 seconds left on the clock.
    Broncos 21 Chiefs 14
    With 4 seconds left the Bronocs squib it back,Chiefs player recieves,runs a yard then hits the ground and is touched with 2 seconds left.Chiefs are on there own 44 and go for the Hail Mary.Smith drops back,spots Jenkins has the gap on the CB and launchs it towards him......but its woefully underthrown and its heading towards a group of players short of the endzone ,just before it gets there Dwayne Bowe comes out of the group and postions himself right at the front of it,makes a huge jump,catchs and turns as the bodies behind all bounce off each other,hits towards the sideline and sprints in the remaining 10 yards,a crazy play!
    Chiefs 21 Broncos 21
    The best any team could muster in the 3rd quarter was a FG by Succop in a cagey affair
    Chiefs 24 Broncos 21
    Q4
    Smith hits Bowe on a streak for a 45 yard TD to extent the lead.
    Chiefs 31 Broncos 21
    In an effort to drag the Broncos back Manning throws 2 picks which are both punished by the Chiefs with TD's which ends the Broncos resistence
    Final score Chiefs 45 Broncos 21

GG Adlum

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Seahawks 24-42 Cowboys.

This was the most enjoyable game of Madden I've had in ages, and the scoreline does not tell the story of a crazy game that was close until the 4th. I don't have time for a big report now, but Padraic had the ball with the score at 17-21, but a key pick gave me the ball, and Richard Sherman decided to take his vacation early, as he was beat deep for 3 touchdowns! The moment of the game however came when Maurice Claibourne grabbed a pick at his own 19 and weaved into the middle, out wide, back into the middle and back out wide leaving a wake of falled Seahawks behind him on an incredible TD return.

Good game mate, really enjoyed it, good luck next season.

Perrin... Soon.
    Sounds like a man out for revenge,careful now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

When is the Superbowl, i hope Kevin Cadle and the lads will be in attendance.

Advertisement