Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Wine Deals

Options
  • 18-12-2013 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Has anyone spotted any good or great wine deals around. I havent been otu to any of the shops this week but must go get a stash at the weekend.

Looking for red and whites probably pino and not too fancy with the red

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

What price range are you talking about here? 10 a bottle, 20 a bottle? Tesco is doing the usual 25% off if you buy 6 in one go.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Oh are they still doing it, that is quite good to get the more pricer ones.. Oh i would think more the €10 range as it isnt for anything in perticular.. Which just incase anyone is looking for a nice cheapish Champers they have a lovely one in the Rochestown Petrol Station €11.00 for i think tis cava brut or brut most defiantly, and Aldi €14.99 for the three half size ballycastle cream liquers they are yummie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

pwurple wrote: »
    What price range are you talking about here? 10 a bottle, 20 a bottle? Tesco is doing the usual 25% off if you buy 6 in one go.

The usual offer is 5% off when you buy 6 bottles. They occasionally do the 25% off deal and it was running about a month ago. However, I bought 6 bottles last Sunday and only got 5% off. Don't tell me they restarted the 25% off offer on the Monday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Oyster Bay is/was €10 in Supervalu, tis very nice and its a really good price.

Advertisement