Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank help

Options
  • 18-12-2013 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello I would like to speak to a bank official in private but I can message one

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Jason McIn,

Thanks for you post.

To speak to a Bank of Ireland official in private, you can call into your local branch directly, where a representative will be more than happy to help with your query.

Alternatively, if you are registered for Bank of Ireland 365, you can call them on 0818 365 365 / 00353 1404 4000 for assistance.

You can find the contact details of your branch here.

We hope this helps.
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jason McIn

Would you help me with my query ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Jason McIn,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us.

We would be more than happy to help you with any general queries here. If you wish to speak with a representative in private regarding account specific queries, you will need to call into your branch or speak with a representative through Bank of Ireland 365.

Thanks
    Elaine

Advertisement