If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Bdp790 Multi region

Options
  • 18-12-2013 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

I see the Sony Bdps790 advertised in the What Hifi ad for £169 inc DVD multi region. Do you have it and what price to deliver to Tipperary.

I am also interested in the AKG K452 in black.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

We can actually do the BDPS790 for £172.94 including delivery and if you wanted the AKG K452, which I may add are excellent cans, the price would work out at £232.89.

We are only short on stock of the AKG but I could get the blu ray to you for Christmas if ordered before 1:00pm tomorrow.

Hope that helps !

Merry Christmas

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 12 tregan13

Hi there.

We can actually do the BDPS790 for £172.94 including delivery and if you wanted the AKG K452, which I may add are excellent cans, the price would work out at £232.89.

We are only short on stock of the AKG but I could get the blu ray to you for Christmas if ordered before 1:00pm tomorrow.

Hope that helps !

Merry Christmas

Dave
    yes ,

I'll go for that. The Christmas delivery isn't important.  Can I add warranty? If the Akg's are in shortly,I would wait. What do I do next?

Seperate issue - How would you compare the Marantz UD7007 and Cambridge  Audio Azur752BD  for sound purposes? Are they functional without being connected to a screen? I'm still looking for a Universal Player for sound.

regards,

Tim

• Registered Users Posts: 12 tregan13

Hi,

Sony received today,

thanks,

Tim

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

tregan13 wrote: »
    Hi,

Sony received today,

thanks,

Tim
    Hi Tim,

Good to hear :)  

Enjoy and have a great Christmas.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.