Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom sales reps telling me different information

Options
  • 18-12-2013 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Called eircom this morning with a view to signing up, first sales rep provided me with information, the information was enough for me to sign up, asked for it to be sent by email did not receive any mail, so was still very interested in signing up to eircom so called my current provider to let them know I was changing, a few hour later called eircom again, a different sales rep came on phone, told me what I was told earlier was not right, so based on the experience of calling eorcom twice in one day and getting different information how can I make a decision to go with eircom when the sales reps tell me different information, how do I know what I would be signing up for, really bad,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Mr Bump wrote: »
    Called eircom this morning with a view to signing up, first sales rep provided me with information, the information was enough for me to sign up, asked for it to be sent by email did not receive any mail, so was still very interested in signing up to eircom so called my current provider to let them know I was changing, a few hour later called eircom again, a different sales rep came on phone, told me what I was told earlier was not right, so based on the experience of calling eorcom twice in one day and getting different information how can I make a decision to go with eircom when the sales reps tell me different information, how do I know what I would be signing up for, really bad,
    Hi Mr Bump

If you would like to PM the query you would like to clarify and we will look into that for you.

Mark

Advertisement