Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooting in moneen filling station, castlebar 18/12/2013

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

6541 wrote: »
    I will tell you the facts, Drugs are all over Castlebar, serious crap is happening all the time, we are not far off some local hoods having guns.

really, drugs are in every town.

i never had any bother on a night out. i don't think its as bad as people are making out.
    i think its the youth are bored with no job etc. i know some of the youths dont want to work.

I think this incident can separated from anti social behavior in general going by the reports in the paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

irishgeo wrote: »
    really, drugs are in every town.

i never had any bother on a night out. i don't think its as bad as people are making out.
    i think its the youth are bored with no job etc. i know some of the youths dont want to work.

I think this incident can separated from anti social behavior in general going by the reports in the paper.

I wish it wasn't like this, but i am afraid I know loads of serious heads that are lurking around Castlebar, not the type that would be out and about in the pubs. There is a sub culture of houses and apartments where drug parties and all that goes with that thrives. In these groups some serious criminals reside. Its a sad fact of life but it is true.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

6541 wrote: »
    I wish it wasn't like this, but i am afraid I know loads of serious heads that are lurking around Castlebar, not the type that would be out and about in the pubs. There is a sub culture of houses and apartments where drug parties and all that goes with that thrives. In these groups some serious criminals reside. Its a sad fact of life but it is true.

i dont doubt you at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Is the funeral tomorrow?

• Advertisement
Advertisement