Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor broadband drops from 3g to H, Navan

Options
  • 18-12-2013 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Has anyone else got a problem with meteor wireless broadband in Navan. I have a Huawei 586 hotspot from meteor . The problem is it keeps dropping from 3G to H, whatever H is ? 3G is ok for watching video but when it drops to H its useless.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

nascar wrote: »
    Has anyone else got a problem with meteor wireless broadband in Navan. I have a Huawei 586 hotspot from meteor . The problem is it keeps dropping from 3G to H, whatever H is ? 3G is ok for watching video but when it drops to H its useless.

ummm welcome to mobile internet that's how it works. If you want broadband then get broadband. I'm sorry to have to inform you that 3g is useless for anything other than a quick internet lookup...

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭jimmad

I think H or HSDPA is faster than 3G

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Zynks

jimmad wrote: »
    I think H or HSDPA is faster than 3G

Correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭nascar

i hear what you are saying but when the Huawei drops to H ,I cant watch video where as I can with 3G. Thanks

Advertisement