Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dec 16th Patch/Update - broke SLI but better performance?

Options
  • 18-12-2013 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

So, they broke SLI and crossfire with the December 16th update. Lots of people screaming about it on the forums. All the terrains have horrible flicker everywhere. For now the only solution is to turn off SLI for bf4.

So, I turned off SLI in my b4 profile in the Nvidia control panel. Amazingly, I seem to be getting nearly the same frame rate as before the update when I had SLI. Has the performance really boosted that much? Anyone else notice this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Fair bit for performance increase for my ATI but i get jittier when spawning and dying. Went from 90Fps to 120 but still have 2 options turned off as they cause hard crashes.

Still get random crahses with the new patch and somehow more sound loss than i used to, it was just one map now its them all.

Advertisement