Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco clubcard points?

Options
  • 18-12-2013 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm just wondering when Tesco clubcard points are suppose to appear online when you log in to view your points?

I done 3 shops of over €100 in the last 2 months and I haven't received a single point yet? :confused:

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

No just your statement at the end of the period, the last period ended in November, did you get vouchers, you need over 150 points to get a voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Have you linked your clubcard to your account? If you have, then yes, you should be able to see your current points balance.

If you have any questions, get in touch with Tesco Helpdesk. I had issues with my account as I have a Clubcard and a Tesco credit card and I wanted to have both showing on my account. They helped me set it up.

Advertisement