Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ratoath and surrounding areas beware!

Options
  • 18-12-2013 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭

My Mothers home was broken into in Ratoath village last night along with at least 3 others from between 5 and 8pm. a dark coloured volvo was used by the thieves. 3 males in thier early to mid twenties spotted leaving the scene.
    they gained access trough the front room window in full view of a main road and busy car park. there were many lights on in the house as my mother was only out for a short amount of time and disturbed them when she arrived home. thats how brazen they are.
    With Ratoath in the Garda radar chances are they will move on to other areas.
    Please be extra vigilant and report ANY SUPICIOUS ACTIVITY in your area. i cannot stress that enough.
    There is only so much you can do to avoid it but make sure you do everything you possably can to make your home more secure.
    They are looking in type of places you would keep Christmas presents ie: wardrobes, drawers and under beds so dont hide the PS4's, Laptops, Ipads, Smartphones etc in such obvious places.
    Spread the word and look out for your neighbours.
    Happy Christmas and New Year to you all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭bladespin

Wonder are these the same shower that were targeting that area a couple of years back, then it was a silver Audi - often seen with what looked like a scanner held up/out the passenger window.

Advertisement