Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Budgetly-brilliant anti aging.

• 19-12-2013 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭

Hi ladies,
    I've started noticing the skin on and around my eyes looking a bit of it's elasticity. I'm only 26 and I know it's probably in my head but I have a few fine lines forming. I have an 18month old so sometimes at night I just slap on some silcocks base out of tiredness and don't do much else

Could anyone recommend an anti aging cream I could start using. It will have to be as cheap as possible if I'm to start using long term.

In the mean time I must sort my diet and water intake out.

Thanks

Comments

javagal wrote: »
    Hi ladies,
    I've started noticing the skin on and around my eyes looking a bit of it's elasticity. I'm only 26 and I know it's probably in my head but I have a few fine lines forming. I have an 18month old so sometimes at night I just slap on some silcocks base out of tiredness and don't do much else

Could anyone recommend an anti aging cream I could start using. It will have to be as cheap as possible if I'm to start using long term.

In the mean time I must sort my diet and water intake out.

Thanks

Aldi serums and creams have rated higher than premium brands in tests. I've used the Q10 face cream and love it, but there's no Aldi where I live now and I use a premium product, and it is no better than the Aldi Q10.

Prices are about five euro or less.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

I'm a beleiver in you get what you pay for so the budget brands won't have retinol, vitamin C or E in sufficient amounts to give any anti-ageing benefits. However your skin may be dehydrated though as most of us are this time of year so I would recommend using an oil nightly as well as moisturiser, You could try the Moogoo range, they have a Rosehip oil for only €10. Also using an eye cream twice a day should help, double cleansing and using a face mask a few times a week also

Advertisement