Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised ceramic Christmas tree decorations

Options
  • 19-12-2013 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can buy personalised ceramic Christmas tree decorations in county wexford (the ones that you can put the names of each family member on)?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Try HomeStore & More or Woodies.Mr.Price might also have them.

Wexford Town would be the place to try as all 3 stores are near each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can buy personalised ceramic Christmas tree decorations in county wexford (the ones that you can put the names of each family member on)?
    Thanks!

There was a woman that had really nice ones in one of those huts in the Christmas market 2 years ago, she moved to beside Furlongs last year and there is no market there this year (don't ask why) - Perhaps she has moved again and is in town somewhere ???

Failing that, maybe Drinagh Garden Centre or Meadows and Byrne in addition to the places Zerks mentioned ?

EDIT - I heard that this Wexford Christmas Market in the bull ring is on at weekends ?? and next Mon/Tues also??

Advertisement