Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxfam Donation Bank in Coolmine Recycling?

Options
  • 19-12-2013 1:38am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It says on Oxfam's website that they have a donation bank thing at Coolmine Recycling centre where you can leave books and DVD's. I looked for it a few months ago and couldn't find it.
    I have a load of books I want to give them but there's too many to bring into their book shop in town. I asked them on twitter about it a few weeks ago and they said there was one in Coolmine too.

So .... does anyone know for sure if there is one up there? Don't want to go hauling them all the way up there if there's nothing there to put them in.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Im up there regularly and I cant say I've ever seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭robbie000

If you cant locate that and want to donate the items still you could always drop them to the saint vincent depaul shop in blanchardstown village.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

So .... does anyone know for sure if there is one up there? Don't want to go hauling them all the way up there if there's nothing there to put them in.
    Phone the recycling centre.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

daymobrew wrote: »
    Phone the recycling centre.

I did this yesterday morning, they said no. They have one for Breast Cancer Ireland that takes clothes only but no other charity ones. Oxfam's website and the person running their twitter obviously need to be updated.

Advertisement