Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sole Trader - commencement

Options
  • 19-12-2013 2:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

So I want to register as a sole trader but if I submit my documents on December 30 then that will be the date of starting the business (being officially registered) or whenever the office complete the registration?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Why not wait till the new year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dred

For the last 6 months I am trying to get on BTWEA but I am being keep mislead (poor communication etc. really dont want to write about the details, it's all just humiliating) so I have a feeling that after the new year I will find out that some other docs are required and so my application will get postpone again etc. I am basically wasting time as they clearly don't want to cooperate with me. ASAP I want to start working but I don't want to miss out on Start Your Own Business scheme so the dates are quite crucial to my understanding.

The date mentioned above is just an example, I am thinking about this or next week.

Advertisement