Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Route 303 Question

• 19-12-2013 3:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,490 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm moving to Limerick at the moment and will be working in the Roxboro area and living around Henry St.

Checking my commute options, it looks like I've to head to William St for the outgoing 303. Looking at this http://www.limerickcity.ie/Transport/BusRouteMapTimetables/Thefile,9556,en.pdf it looks like the 303 arrives in town at Henry St and then starts again from Wiliam St.

Can I assume that in the mornings I can avoid the extra trek to Wiliam St. And get on at the last stop at Henry St and continue on out to Roxboro? Is this how it works or might that bus just head off elsewhere while a fresh bus arrives at William St. For the outgoing journey?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

You'll have to get the bus from William Street. If you take it from Henry Street, it will take you to Moyross first and then back in.

You'll probably be quicker walking or cycling. Henry street and Roxboro are not that far apart

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,490 ✭✭✭squonk

Thanks! I'll be out in the LEDP. What's the walking time out there? I'm the Shannon bridge side of Henry St. Google maps says about 28-30 minutes but am wondering how accurate this is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

That seems about right , my son is in an apartment down that side and walks out to us ( when he is hungry ) , we live near enough to the LEDP .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

If it says 28-30 mins, you could probably do it 25 minutes if you're a quick enough walker.

I walk regularly from Janesboro to Bedford Row and I can do it in 20 minutes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement