Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sydney IT Jobs + 1 Finance Job

Options
  • 19-12-2013 5:18am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭

There are a number of positions going in the place I work in.
    They are;
    Role: Release Engineer/Implementation Coordinator
    Responsible for liaising internally with other functions such as BA, QA, Dev and Ops teams. The role is a mix of Operations, Technical Project Management and Release Management.
    Role Credit Manager (Sydney or HK)
    The prime responsibility for this role is to ensure Accounts Receivable is in compliance with Company Global Control Standards. This person will control credit/collection functions and recommend policies to ensure that an acceptable level of risk is maintained, repayments are made on time, losses are kept to a minimum, and bad debts are economically collected.
    Role: Java developer for SMARTS Core (Senior and Graduate level)
    Java Developer to create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces for the Company product.
    Role: Java developer for the Sentinel team (1 year contract with the potential to go permanent)
    The Sentinel system is a new Company offering that meets the risk management needs of exchanges and clearing houses.
    The position is for a well-rounded, result oriented Java developer and will involve Hands-on Java development; Issue investigation and resolution; Client facing support and troubleshooting ; Requirements gathering, design and documentation.
    Role: Financial Accountant (will open in the new year)

PM me if you want more details about the role and I can send you the JD. When/if you PM me please lay out briefly your experience/Qualification for what role interests you.

Advertisement