Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone upload this short piece of film to utube for me.

Options
  • 19-12-2013 7:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭

Can anyone upload this short piece of film to utube for me please?

http://euscreen.eu/play.jsp?id=EUS_766AD357E89A41DC8AB7F6B331E6C7AE

If it is possible I would like it to appear under the title of "Jimmy Heffernan the Bonesetter"

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Xenophile wrote: »
    Can anyone upload this short piece of film to utube for me please?

http://euscreen.eu/play.jsp?id=EUS_766AD357E89A41DC8AB7F6B331E6C7AE

If it is possible I would like it to appear under the title of "Jimmy Heffernan the Bonesetter"

Why can't you create a google account and do it yourself ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

create a google account

Thank you, I have created a Google account now, could you tell me what file format I use to upload it.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Xenophile wrote: »
    Thank you, I have created a Google account now, could you tell me what file format I use to upload it.

I imagine YouTube can take all sorts of formats, DivX, XDiv, AVI, MPEG4, MPEG2 etc.

If you have that video locally on your machine, just try uploading it.

I'm assuming there's no copyright issues and you have the legal right to upload it to YouTube...

Advertisement