Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shops in Dublin to buy rock/metal t-shirts?

Options
  • 19-12-2013 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

anyone recommend some places to buy rock or metal t-shirts? I know asha but lately they have a smaller selection and one or two of the other places I used to shop don't seem to be around.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

penzo wrote: »
    anyone recommend some places to buy rock or metal t-shirts? I know asha but lately they have a smaller selection and one or two of the other places I used to shop don't seem to be around.

What about the likes of "Sound Cellar" or "Eager beaver" "HMV"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Tambuli (sp?) opposite Club M in Temple Bar might be worth a look if it's still there. Failing that a wander about Temple Bar itself might bear some fruit. Also the likes of Urban Outfitters tend to stock some overpriced rock tshirts if you get desperate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Hmv in dundrum have some

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Goto Into the void.. proper metal shop.

3 Crow Street(Basement),
    Temple Bar,
    Dublin 2,
    Ireland
    http://www.intothevoidrecords.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Asha top floor Stephens Green Centre almost above the main entrance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Rod Serling

Fresh in Temple Bar and Kotik on Liffey Street were where I used to get my band shirts when I was a young'in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

try those stalls in the South Great Georges St arcade/market.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭Koptain Liverpool

Fresh in Temple Bar and Kotik on Liffey Street were where I used to get my band shirts when I was a young'in.

That Kotik place on liffey street is the best these days I reckon. They have a good selection and decent prices, all shirts are €18. I've found most of the other stores have a poor selection and can be expensive. The internet is best these days though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

There's a place on the Corner of Whitefriar St/Place, can't think of the name of it though

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 9,685 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

I had to buy my little metler nephew a tshirt for xmas and was told there's a place upstairs in St. Stephen's green shopping centre. I went and saw, ended up getting a voucher. Might be useful?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Asha is shít, overpriced to hell!
    Kaotic (or whatever it's called) on Liffey Street,
    Sound Cellar at the bottom of Grafton,
    Both Tower Records stores,
    HMV,
    Fresh and Eager Beaver in Temple Bar,
    There's a stall in Georges Arcade (I think).

Online is a hell of a lot cheaper if you can hack the waiting, better selection too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

K-otic on Liffey Street have the oddest selection I've ever seen - pretty cool though! If you dig through the racks you'll find loads of them that aren't immediately visible.

Think all the normal places have been named at this stage (K-otic, Fresh, George's Arcade and Tower) - sometimes you'll find some on the stalls on O'Connell Bridge and the corner of Liffey Street as well, though they aren't always the most authentic looking :P

Advertisement