Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good way of logging exercise for a group

Options
  • 19-12-2013 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hey,

I'm trying to find a good website or app for logging exercise as a group. A gang of my friends and I are going to group up and start exercising together in January and we're going to compete against a gang of other friends in Galway. So we need to be able to:
    1. Register two groups
    2. Allow any members of the two groups to add number of minutes of exercise for their group
    3. Make the totals visible in a league table type thing.

Does anyone know of any such technology?

Luvin Lunch

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭holdfast

Try facebook. it wont tally up the minutes, but it is something most people have access to.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,603 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Set up an account in Dropbox and put in an Excel sheet for logging exercises, times etc. Then give access to everyone in both groups to that folder/file. Not exactly high-tech but it'd work

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

I think Fitocracy might allow you to do that, but don't hold me too it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 LuvinLunch

Thanks for all the suggestions. I was thinking of google docs alright which would be the same as the drop box solution. I hadn't seen Fitocracy. will give that a lash. It looks great thanks. Facebook would do the groups but I'd really like the tally in table format so not sure it would work. Thanks again all.

Advertisement