Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Novelty Christmas jumper Perth?

Options
  • 19-12-2013 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi,
    Happy Christmas to you all!
    I'm wondering if anyone would have an idea where I could pick up one of those silly/fantastic Christmas jumpers in perth?
    I need one for a party, I've checked myer and kmart to no avail.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,511 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

Scrappylad wrote: »
    Hi,
    Happy Christmas to you all!
    I'm wondering if anyone would have an idea where I could pick up one of those silly/fantastic Christmas jumpers in perth?
    I need one for a party, I've checked myer and kmart to no avail.
    Thanks in advance.
    Nobody in Perth wears jumpers in midsummer, so there wouldn't be a huge market for Christmas jumpers. I think you'll have your work cut out to find anything, I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

Friends had this exact predicament so they made their own. Go to kmart, by a cheap red/green/black jumper, go to hot dollar, buy either cheap raindeer antlers with bells or a Santa hat or similar, a red nose and black and white felt for the eyes.

Sew/staple/glue onto your jumper. Cover with glitter and shake. Voila...instant Xmas tack and probably better quality than penny's!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Their lack of availability is one of the positives of living here.

Advertisement