Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Trees for sale balbriggan?

Options
  • 19-12-2013 1:52pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Anyone know off hand where one could purchase an artificial christmas tree in balbriggan / skerries?

Failing that, a real one? Any idea of prices?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭pistol_75

Morpheus wrote: »
    Hi all,

Anyone know off hand where one could purchase an artificial christmas tree in balbriggan / skerries?

Failing that, a real one? Any idea of prices?

Cheers

Tesco would probably be a good spot for artificial tree?

Have seen real ones on sale at the 'Sail-In Garage' in Balbriggan and I'm sure places like EEC hardware etc have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Flower Power in Barnageeragh have good trees for €45. They also deliver.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Vico1612

there's also a place next to Harvest American Bar , they had them in the forecourt yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

The garage beside the garda station have.lovely real ones no idea of price

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I know it's a bit of a journey, but Woodies in Swords have 50% off Christmas trees and 70% off all decorations.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

I know it's a bit of a journey, but Woodies in Swords have 50% off Christmas trees and 70% off all decorations.

heading that way later so will check it out, thanks!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

Done, thanks all

I bought it from the little temp shop beside The Harvest and Suds.
    decent 7ft tree for 20 euro.

Advertisement