If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic Plasma

Options
  • 19-12-2013 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi

After the demise of my Panasonic plasma recently, I'd like to replace it with something in the same line. Can you source either the P50ST60 or P50GT6? If so, how much? :)

I'd prefer to stay with plasma (even though Panasonic is getting out of the plasma market). Failing that, is there a good LED equivalent?

Thanks in advance
    Cali

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Cali_Em wrote: »
    Hi

After the demise of my Panasonic plasma recently, I'd like to replace it with something in the same line. Can you source either the P50ST60 or P50GT6? If so, how much? :)

I'd prefer to stay with plasma (even though Panasonic is getting out of the plasma market). Failing that, is there a good LED equivalent?

Thanks in advance
    Cali
    Cali -

Thanks for the post..

I wouldnt even consider looking at anything else - the 50ST60 or better still the 50GT60 are mega TV's and lay waste to pretty much all LED's anywhere close in price..

We have both in stock at the moment - the 50ST60 is just £899.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txp50st60b/pana-txp50st60b

and the TXP50GT60 is £1199.95

If you wanted to get them for Christmas - we could probably just about get them to you at this stage..

Keep us posted - you have taste!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Cali_Em

Hi

Thanks in advance
    Cali
    Cali -

Thanks for the post..

I wouldnt even consider looking at anything else - the 50ST60 or better still the 50GT60 are mega TV's and lay waste to pretty much all LED's anywhere close in price..

We have both in stock at the moment - the 50ST60 is just £899.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txp50st60b/pana-txp50st60b

and the TXP50GT60 is £1199.95

If you wanted to get them for Christmas - we could probably just about get them to you at this stage..

Keep us posted - you have taste!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Excellent, thanks John.. let me check out the specs and I'll be back to you shortly.

Cali

Forgot to mention - I'm in Dublin - what's the price in €?

Cali

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Forgot to mention - I'm in Dublin - what's the price in €?

Cali
    Hi Cali.

The 50ST60  priced at £899.95 would be 1110.00 Euro

The 50GT60 priced at £1199.95 would be 1480.00 Euro

Hi Cali.

Happy 2014! Saw an LG 55LVA690 at a friends house and was quite impressed with it. How does it compare to the Panasonic? The size and power consumption were impressive. I'm a bit torn now between getting a plasma and jumping to LED..

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Cali.

Happy 2014! Saw an LG 55LVA690 at a friends house and was quite impressed with it. How does it compare to the Panasonic? The size and power consumption were impressive. I'm a bit torn now between getting a plasma and jumping to LED..
    jumping back to LED you mean??

;),

To be fair the 55LA690 is excellent and at £999.95 / €1249.99 its amazing value ( its for sale at €1599  - but give me a 50GT60 anyday of the week instead! 

Keep us posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Cali.

;),

To be fair the 55LA690 is excellent and at £999.95 / €1249.99 its amazing value ( its for sale at €1599  - but give me a 50GT60 anyday of the week instead! 

Keep us posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Haha.. jumping back indeed!

Well, after much soul searching and gnashing of teeth I think I'm going to go for the LG.. the power consumption and 'future-proofing' kinda swayed me. What can you guys do for the TV delivered, price-wise?

Thanks
    C

Hi Cali.

;),

Keep us posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Haha.. jumping back indeed!

Well, after much soul searching and gnashing of teeth I think I'm going to go for the LG.. the power consumption and 'future-proofing' kinda swayed me. What can you guys do for the TV delivered, price-wise?

Thanks
    C
    Hi C,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Best on the TV would £999.95.  For delivery to anywhere in Ireland you'd be looking at £39.95.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Cheers Chris - what does that translate to in €? How do I pay?

Cali

Cheers Chris - what does that translate to in €? How do I pay?

Cali
    Hi Cali_Em.

Total in Euro would be 1283.82 inc delivery.

If you drop me a PM with a contact number we will give you a call or you can get us on 0044 3339000070

• Advertisement

Hi Chris

I'll be in touch later today :)

Hi Chris

I'll be in touch later today :)

Hi Chris

Just wondering if the telly has arrived yet? :)

Cali

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Cali, unfortunately we were expecting these to arrive in before the end of January bu as yet, there has been no stock delivered into our central warehouse.

I don't yet have a confirmed date from LG.

Sorry this isn't better news.

We are at the mercy of LG on this one.

ATB

Dave

Hi Cali, unfortunately we were expecting these to arrive in before the end of January bu as yet, there has been no stock delivered into our central warehouse.

I don't yet have a confirmed date from LG.

Sorry this isn't better news.

We are at the mercy of LG on this one.

ATB

Dave
    No worries - is it still guaranteed? Don't mind waiting for it..

C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Cali, unfortunately I can only guarantee it when we get them as they have already let me down on a 60" which was in stock one minute and end of line the next.

I'll keep you posted if I hear anything.

ATB

Dave

Hi guys.. any sign of the LG? :)

Hi guys.. any sign of the LG? :)
    Hi Cali.

Unfortunately still no sign of any stock on this :(

I have put the feelers out to try and get some info or an ETA if possible.

Apologies for the delay with this.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.