Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MS Office 2013

Options
  • 19-12-2013 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭

Any legitimate ways to get hold of Office 2013 for less than the full price? Do they release ever codes or anything? I see the option of Office 365 but that's a subscription service yeah?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,843 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

g0g wrote: »
    Any legitimate ways to get hold of Office 2013 for less than the full price? Do they release ever codes or anything? I see the option of Office 365 but that's a subscription service yeah?

Some companies that use microsoft software can have employees purchase office for very little, employee purchase program or something similar...

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭trev44

Get the student version.
    (I'm assuming you're a student (or know one))

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭g0g

trev44 wrote: »
    Get the student version.
    (I'm assuming you're a student (or know one))
    I'm not a student anymore, but from what I read is it just a one year version you get as a student?

Some companies that use microsoft software can have employees purchase office for very little, employee purchase program or something similar...
    It's an SME where I work and I certainly haven't heard of that but will ask anyway thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,843 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I had a few on adverts a few months back, they do appear there fairly regularly for below RRP. ( i got mine as a gift from work)

I might have one thrown somewhere, must put it up one of the days.

RossieMan wrote: »
    I had a few on adverts a few months back, they do appear there fairly regularly for below RRP. ( i got mine as a gift from work)

I might have one thrown somewhere, must put it up one of the days.

If you manage to find it maybe PM me!

Advertisement