Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why oh why.....

• 19-12-2013 5:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,552 ✭✭✭

You're out in the garden picking up your dogs' poop. Bag in hand, you scan the area and collect as you go. When you have collected all of it you turn your bag inside out

and then spot another pile!

Every time I tell you, every time! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

well i go out every evening and clean up our guys poo.... finish up everything... walk round the side all the way down to the bin...

walk back and i swear to god he holds it til he sees me wakling back from the bin... he hunches down and does a fresh one .... just when Im at the back door - EVERYTIME!!!

Honestly I swear he does it on purpose!!

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

I have a really big garden, I'm gone from 8-8.30 weekdays and usually not home until it's dark (this time of year) and I go out at the weekends to pick the booby traps up.
    I do the lawn, then check flower beds, climb up the bank and check the top of the ditch (my garden has a very steep bank at the end and one side) and every time without fail I find one as soon as I'm done.

I swear they are trying to hide them, or are competing for oddest positioning of booby trap.
    I once found one in the plastic lawn mower basket! (It had blown out of the she'd in a storm, I think they saw it as a challenge)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

It is like picking up after elephants with my two. And you like say OP there is always one hiding somewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

I think it does spur them on to go. Maybe when lifting the poo it emits a fresh 'aroma' which gets them thinking ....'it's time for another scent marking present to be left'. When I lift the poo here, I always turn around to find somebody else squatting!:o

Advertisement