Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wooden fence panels in Athlone?

Options
  • 19-12-2013 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hi all,

Where's the best (ideally cheapest!) place to get some wooden fence panels in Athlone? I'm just looking for something along the following lines, 6'x6'.

fencing-overlapboardpanel.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭athlonelad

AaronEnnis wrote: »
    Hi all,

Where's the best (ideally cheapest!) place to get some wooden fence panels in Athlone? I'm just looking for something along the following lines, 6'x6'.

Thanks in advance.
    Connacht Gold or BnQ
    id wait til this storm passes!

Hi all,

Thanks in advance.
    Connacht Gold or BnQ
    id wait til this storm passes!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Ganlys sell them too

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    Ganlys sell them too

Woodies too.I'd say Heavins on dublin road might even do them although I haven't seen them in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭AaronEnnis

Thanks for the replies - I'll do a bit of shopping around to see which is cheapest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Thanks for the replies - I'll do a bit of shopping around to see which is cheapest.

I think the last time I priced fence panels for a job that Ganleys were cheaper than Connaught gold. Defo stay away from the likes of woodies as they will rip you off for stuff like that

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭AaronEnnis

Got sorted at short notice with Ganly's, they were very helpful and on the ball. They even managed to get me the number of a delivery driver as none of theirs were working today. Fair play to them!

Advertisement