Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fake fringes

• 19-12-2013 8:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

I want to know anywhere that sells fake fringes you know the clip in ones im looking for one in a mid brown with reddish tints in it.

I want to know are they any good,has anybody on this forum tried fake fringes are they natural looking etc?

I dont mind cheapy places either,so if you can name any places where i can get mine cheap i wont turn my nose up .. Will test anything without pre-judgment.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

http://www.hairspray.ie/

As far as Im aware Hairspray sell them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 221 ✭✭GirlatdRockShow

hey!
    I got one in hairspray. I like it,looks very natural and they have a wide selection of different types, and not too expensive!
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

I bought one from hairspray online, I have black hair and felt it looked very fake, too shiney and my hair has a good shine but you could see it was synthetic, never wore it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 rockthecazba

I bought one in hairspray and have dark brown hair. I normally wear their synthetic hair extensions and found them great but wouldn't rate the fringe. Looks quite obvious where its clipped in and was quite shinny. Felt like ringo starr in the Beatles with it in. The girl in the shop said hairspray will take the shine off it but looked too fake for me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭hotbabe1992

Thanks for all the input girls - i really appreciate it.

I already have my fringe,and it has changed my face completely made me look more cheeky cheeky and i have lost weight recently and its all gone from my face which i hate.

The fringe though looks too shiny so i will have to try that hairspray trick,its the right colour but the shine makes it look obvious,and there is a kind of a contrast with texture in that the strands of hair on the fringe are thicker than the strands of my own hair.

I love the fringe the look of it on me so much so that im going to get a full fringe cut on me this new year.

It will be a new start to the year so i might as well change my look completely.

Heres to a new year!

• Advertisement
Advertisement