Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hein Gericke in administration again

• 19-12-2013 9:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭

From visordown

HEIN Gericke are back in administration for the second time in 17 months.

After being saved by the German Hein Gericke Group last year, store numbers decreased from 49 to 16. Those 16 have now decreased to three where only the Glasgow, Stockwell and Farnborough branches are open for business.

Staff at the clothing and accessory retailer were told to go home by administrators and informed that they were no longer employed by the company.

The 13 remaining shops have been shut down and the company's website homepage is currently showing: ‘offline for maintenance’.

Read more: http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news--general-news/hein-gericke-in-administrationagain/24220.html#ixzz2nxM9Vb9z

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,615 ✭✭✭prunudo

Shame to see them still in trouble, got some stuff a few times from te Newry shop and then with it closed went up to Belfast last summer. The staff were always helpful.
    Newry was a handy spin but Belfast was that bit too far although it was great spinning up north as had an excuse to go up via the n52, probably one of the beat biking roads in the country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Shame really for us down south in Ireland as we are very limited for motorbike shops that we could actually walk into. I got an awful lot of stuff from the Newry shop when I was starting out in a sale....still use the Alpinestars 365 gloves and the Knox chest and back protector I got. Never a problem with them......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭thecivvie

I recently returned a pair of leaking Goretex gloves to them, guess I ain't getting them sorted

Join Ireland Weather Network

Advertisement